- Support the establishment, improvement and monitoring of financial controls,
- Ad-hoc project to implement group policies, new controls and efficiencies across finance and other teams,
- Establishing appropriate internal controls and project governance,
- Supporting design and execution of the implementation process, including business requirement gathering, process documentation and solutions design,
- Project management : initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling,
- Implementing change management strategies, ensuring stakeholders and teams are trained and adjusted to the new process,
- Monitor and support taxation requirements,
- Liaise with Administracion Corporativa to ensure deadlines are achieved, building relationship and proactive communication.
Le profil idéal du contrôleur financier (H/F):
-Disciplined and organised with the ability to work in a fast environment,
-High attention to detail and excel skills,
-Strong knowledge of accounting standards and rules (IFRS),
-Retail experience desirable.
-Fluent in English and/or Spanish,
-Must have a minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible including an experience in an audit/accounting firm,
Le poste est basé à Paris.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.