I am currently partnering with a global brand based in the City of London who are seeking a Credit Control Specialist to join their team of four to manage their growing international ledger. Reporting into the Team Leader, you will be given autonomy in this role from day one, as well as being developed through both on the job training and from being within a very supportive and collaborative environment.
- Code and post cash received daily
- Prepare statements for clients
- Review the ageing for past due accounts and contact customer to arrange payment. Coordinate collection effort with Internal Stakeholders
- Participate in weekly AR Meetings to review A/R Ageing & Collection Target
- Meet monthly cash collection targets
- Ensure Invoices that require posting are sent out in a timely manner
- Monitor clients on cash collection against monthly credit control team targets
- Accurately allocate cash to client accounts & ensure this is up to date with the Credit Control Team
- New Client Processes
- Keep the Team Leader and Head of Credit Control updated on escalations & any significant collection issues
- Engaging clients in the dialogue around any issue with payments of accounts
- Adhere to all internal control policies
- Other duties as assigned by Line Manager
To be good fit for this role, you will have:
- 2+ years of prior experience with collections, cash application, and an integrated accounting system is required
- Great communications skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Must be thorough with attention to detail
- Must be highly organised with the ability to focus on priority projects and tasks
- Knowledge of computer software programs, Microsoft Office, Finance System
- Must be self-motivated
This is a great role and business for someone looking to grow their skill set and progress in a supportive environment.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, please apply via this advert, or for special attention please send your CV and a brief covering note directly to me at email@example.com.