I am currently working with a exciting media business based in the West End who are seeking a Credit Controller to join their busy. Reporting into the Credit Manager, this role will take full responsibility for one of the key multicurrency ledgers ranging for £5 - 7 million, and would be perfect for an enthusiastic and motivated self starter.
- Maintaining and reviewing 400+ customer accounts across several territories
- Reconciliation of said accounts regularly
- Chasing overdue invoices by telephone, emails, letters within agreed timescales
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate payment plans to redeem the debt
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing
- Handling multicurrency payment allocations (GBP, USD, CAD, EUR, AUD)
- Liaising with solicitors if legal proceedings ensue
- Meeting cash and DSO targets set by management
- Assisting with other transactional and administrative duties
To be a great fit for this role, you will have at least a couple of years experience in credit control and you will need to love what you do. You'll be passionate about picking up the phone to clients and building the sort of relationships that'll get you paid before your competitors. You'll enjoy the investigation of unallocated cash, and playing detective on the many queries that come through on a daily basis. And you'll be a team player; someone who genuinely enjoys working with a who club together to exceed their targets.
In return this business will give you a great bonus structure, a support network of experienced finance professionals to learn from, a solid benefits offering and a dynamic friendly environment that'll make coming to work a genuine pleasure!
If this sounds like you then please apply within, or drop me your CV in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief note of why this is is the role for you.