We are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Manager to join our client on a 6 month contract to manage their Credit Control team.
As the Credit Manager you will be responsible for a team of 11 and your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and ensure compliance of the Commodities and Consulting credit policy / guidelines
- Monitor credit performance against targets set Commodities and Consulting and support the business to deliver on these targets.
- Carry out monthly analysis and preparation of debtor provisioning for financial and management information.
- Provide analysis of Commodities and Consulting debtors for reporting the overall company debtor's performance to the business.
- Drive a forward-looking credit-assessment process and provide a commercial focus to the analysis of credit information that also protects us from risk beyond our desired risk appetite.
- Coach and mentor the team to ensure that a robust organisational structure is in place to set and deliver targets and KPI's.
- Conduct employee performance reviews for 11 direct reports and set tasks and targets to align with strategic performance targets.
- Carry out 1-2-1 meetings and weekly performance huddles ensure strong credit management performance
- Maintain all debtors process documents and ensure Business controls are adhered to by the Credit Controllers.
- Identify customer accounts in need of escalation action, including authorisation of site or customer visits, legal, trace, pre disconnection visits, and isolation.
- Ensure sufficient process of Direct Debits
- Process customer refunds within financial authorities.
- Proposing write off's within Company Policy and Procedure, and providing relevant back documentation
Candidates must be immedialtey available to start and be able to workremotely until their London office can be back together pending the lockdown. If you wanted to fast track your application, please email email@example.com with your CV and some information on your suitable experience for the role.