We are partnered with a small-medium housing association who are recruiting for a Data Quality Analyst to support the design and implementation of a Data Quality Capability across the organisation to help drive improved data analytics, data management, and data governance across the organisation.
If you are someone who has built up experience of data quality processes, standards development, reporting and issue resolution, then this could be a great role for you to apply these skills. This unique opportunity is going to work very closely with the business SME’s to define Data Quality Standards, business rules, exception management processes and issue escalation processes, as well as performing technical data analysis and investigation processes.
What will you be doing in this role?
- As the Data Quality Analyst you will play a critical role in the identification and improvement of data quality issues across assigned data sets
- You’re going to work with stakeholders to define business data quality rules
- Your remit will include driving and embedding the data quality framework to track, monitor, and control the quality of the data used by the business
- Through your targeted data analysis you will identify the root cause of data quality issues
- As a Data Quality Analyst you will make recommendations to address quality issues and ensure they are resolved quickly
- You will play an active part in the development and delivery of the data management processes
- You’ll support the embedding effective data governance within the organisation
- You’ll also engage and utilise the Data Ownership and Stewardship framework to prioritise issues, agree definitions, and raise the visibility of data quality
- As you will be the Data Quality Analyst you will also work closely with data owners, data users, and data custodians to ensure the root cause of reported data issues is understood and underlying problems as well as associated symptoms are resolved
- Your duties will include conducting data profiling to support data activities across the group
- You’ll deliver data quality improvement initiatives as defined, agreed, and prioritised
- A part of your role as Data Quality Analyst will also be establishing and maintaining Data Quality scorecards to pro-actively monitor and report on data quality to relevant stakeholders
What do you need to apply for this role?
- Working experience in SQL
- Demonstrable ability to work with less data literate customers to achieve required outcomes
- Experience of implementing a data quality management service in another organisation
- Knowledge of DAMA framework would be a massive benefit but not required
For more information on this role please feel free to send me an email and we can arrange a discussion for a more in-depth discussion: Zoe.Green@goodmanmasson.com