Development Officer - Property and Housing
This is an exciting role with a regional London based housing association. The Development Officer will sit within the development team and assist with the delivery the organisation's new build schemes.
The Development Officer will:
- Evaluate new development opportunities, from conception through to practical completion
- Produce option appraisals, presenting and managing risks to boards, reports to achieve required approval
- Get on site experience, with managing live projects and budgets
- Support the delivery team to manage consultants, monitor roles and responsibilities of their scope of work.
- Attend monthly cash-flow meetings and monitor project cash flow.
- Attend site meetings to ensure that the Design Brief and Employers Requirements quality aspirations are achieved.
The Development Officer will have:
- A related degree.
- Ideally have experience of using financial appraisal management systems.
- An understanding of the development process.
- A keen interest in development within the social housing sector.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fantastic career development