An exciting opportunity has arisen to join my client on what would initially be a 2 year fixed term contract. I am keen to speak with Finance Directors who have experience and confidence across the whole organisation (risk, change etc).
To be considered you must be a fully qualified accountant with projects experience, it is worth noting that this is an SME role and wouldn't be suitable for a Project Manager.
You will be involved in regulatory reporting control and quality assurance services and providing decision support for new business proposals and regulatory reporting change projects.
Duration: Initially 2 years (likely to be extended or go perm)
Title: Director level
Required Experience & Attributes:
- Experience running transformation in an MNC Bank
- Have a focus on institutional and/or wholesale banking
- Strong experience in a Global or European regulatory change and regulatory transformation team
- Portfolio management experience
- A strong understanding and exposure to digital transformation
- ACA or equivalent
- Previous exposure to regulatory reporting
- Excellent Excel skills
- Highly organised and motivated
- Strong attention to detail, proactive and the ability to see multiple tasks through to completion
- Have the ability to develop strong working relationships with team members and key stakeholders
- Be technology focused and be able to influence technology teams
My client is looking to meet with exceptional candidates immediately. If you feel as though you would be a great fit, please send me your CV and get in touch for a confidential conversation: firstname.lastname@example.org