I am currently working with a hugely exciting fast growth professional services business based in the City of London who are looking to on board a Finance Administrator to sit within the Accounts Receivable team on permanent basis. With the core purpose of the role being to carry out the monthly WIP reporting and billing for selected business units, this role will work closely with the Senior Biller to ensure clients are invoiced correctly and on time.
- Recording time worked by consultants on the finance system
- Ensuring monthly timesheet are submitted on time and correctly
- Reconciling timesheet over a number of client interfaces
- Preparing and going approval for invoices to be distributed from project managers
- Ensuring credit notes and write offs are authorised
- Troubleshooting queries that come back from clients
- Allocating credit notes that come and invoices correctly
- Running the daily WIP reports for senior management team
To be a great fit for this position, you will be a graduate of a numbers/finance related degree, ideally with some experience within a transactional finance role, whether it be in a job, placement, or as voluntary work experience. Your ability to work well within a fast paced environment will be very important, and furthermore to succeed with this business you will need to be passionate about your work, and have a keenness to grow in your role.
In return, you will be working with a well renowned international business who offer a fantastic rewards package and great working environment. Also being centrally located, they are easy to get to from most areas of London.
If this role looks like it could be a good match for you, please apply via this advert or send your CV directly to me at email@example.com with a brief covering note.