I'm currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join a listed retailer for 3-6 months.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Analyst:
Weekly & Monthly Reporting:
- Run the weekly trading process focusing on identifying efficiency's to streamline the process
- Produce a monthly performance pack for the leadership team focusing on a review of monthly performance with recommendations
Planning & Forecasting:
- Support the Senior Finance Manager for all planning and forecasting of sales to gross profit
- Maintain active dialogue with the Merchandisers to identify risks and opportunities, providing appropriate challenge and assistance with recommendations for resolution
- Support delivery of the 3-year strategy through delivery and implementation, analysing performance of each strategic lever
- Control of the operating cost budget including identification and management of risks and opportunities.
Insight, Analysis & Projects:
- Provide insightful analysis and advice to improve commercial decision making
- Understand key sales, margin and profitability drivers and pro-actively undertake scenario modelling and ad-hoc analysis to support driving profitable sales and maximising margin
- Review of best practise processes across all BUs
They are looking for someone who is fully qualified and has experience of working in a Finance Analyst role ideally with consumer experience.