Goodman Masson are currently working with a leading FMCG company based in Middlesex who are looking to recruit a Finance Reporting Analyst. This role is looking for a part qualified/finalist CIMA or ACCA with experience in a similar role.
- Key user for Procurement Spend System used to report procurement spend measures (TPV, Spend, Cost per tonne)
- Deliver management reports of procurement spend metrics used to review monthly performance
- Continuous improvement of month end processes and reporting
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Support the procurement finance team to deliver forecasts of procurement spend and TPV
- Own the planning timings & templates for forecast and budget processes
- Responsible for foreign currency spend & variance forecasting
- Continuous improvement of forecast processes
- Master data maintenance on SAP and Anaplan, including requesting and challenging standard prices for new materials
- Process Improvement to simplify/automate all procurement finance processes
- CIMA/ACCA part qualified
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience of process improvement
- Forecasting and Budgeting Experience
If this role is of interest please click apply!