This well established Investment Management company is looking for a passionate individual to join their finance team in their London office. You will be reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager and will assist in providing support to the finance team and wider business.
- Assist with the weekly and monthly financial reporting
- Perform account reconciliations
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Bank payments
- Ensure credit is controlled and expected payments are up to date
- Assist with the year-end audit process
- Assist with ad-hoc requests
Experience and Qualifications:
- University degree in business, accounting or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
The successful candidate have a passion for finance and accounting with an eagerness to learn. You must have great attention to detail and time management.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering note.