A fast-growing FMCG company are looking for a Finance Assistant to join their dynamic and fast-paced company.
This is a newly created role due to growth and reports into the Head of Finance.
- Accounts Payable management including processing invoices, the maintenance of supplier master data & supplier payments
- Maintain & develop the PO process including invoice matching
- Cash management, daily bank reconciliation, tracking & routine forecasting
- Accounts Receivable management including invoicing & cash collection
- Support the staff expense management system including timely processing
- Prepare and submit the monthly VAT return
- Support the internal business controls environment
- Support the annual budgeting and forecasting process
Skills and Experience
You will have intermediate Excel skills and previous experience in a finance role that requires keen attention to detail. Experience using Xero is desirable but not essential. You will need to have excellent written and oral communication skills and a proactive attitude.
If this sounds like it could be your next opportunity, then apply today!