I am currently working with a fast growing brand based in North East London who are seeking a Finance Assistant to join their team of nine. This role, which reports into the Transactional Manager, will take responsibility for the receivables and banking functions as well as taking ownership of a number of other duties across the transactional team.
- Daily Bank postings: Posting of customer bank payments (GBP)
- Weekly/Month End Bank Reconciliations (GBP)
- Accounts Receivable/Credit Control:
- Contact overdue accounts via email, telephone and letter.
- Key customer invoicing and debit queries (Waitrose & Sainsburys)
- Cloaked Sales
- Bi-weekly customer statements
- Daily Hold List/Daily Sales - ensure all accounts are taken on/off hold on daily basis
- Address/resolve any invoice/payment queries
- Process and post Credit Card payments
- Manage customer and external supplier queries via phone & email.
- Key contact with external debt collection agency re bad debt
- Stock Taking: Assist with the weekly and month end stock take procedure
- EC Sales
- Beer Duty
- VAT - Sales Ledger
- Assist with various Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Generate invoices to recognise Webshop and Taproom Revenue
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Ad-Hoc duties as required
To be considered for this role you will have been working at Finance Assistant level for a period of between 6 - 12 months. This experience will ideally be on the AR side of the ledger however they would consider someone who had come from an AP background as a minimum as well as having a can do, team focused mentality and enjoys being hands on with their work.
Interviews will be taking place early week commences 26th August with a view for the role to start ASAP thereafter for the right candidate. This role will having working hours of 8:30 - 5:30 Monday to Friday, competitive holiday allowance and a bonus scheme that begins from day one.
If you think this looks like it could be a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering note on why you think you'd be a good fit for the job.