Goodman Masson are currently working with a large real estate developer based in Brentwood. They are looking for a graduate finance analyst. The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a strong academic background looking to begin their accountancy qualifications.
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly management accounts and the full year statutory account pack.
- Posting journals, preparing balance sheet reconciliations and closing the ledgers at the end of accounting periods.
- Responsibility for the division's banking and the periodic update of bank reconciliations.
- Raising the division's invoices on sales ledger.
- Assisting with the collation of monthly management packs.
- Assisting in the preparation of ad hoc management pack reports such as stock plot schedules and production forecasts.
- Undertaking other ad hoc duties as required.
- Financial and management accounts knowledge
- Great Academic background
- Eager to study ACCA/CIMA/AAT
- Finance experience advantageous
If this role sounds of interest please click apply!