Goodman Masson is pleased to be partnering with a prominent Central London housing association who have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced interim Finance Business Partner.
This commercial focused Business Partnering role will see you working with 3 Executive Directors to support the development of the associations best in class service. As the Finance Business Partner, you will partner with senior stakeholders across the associations Care & Support services and Income in order to drive change through the modernising and streamlining of processes.
- Previous experience of working in Social Housing within a Business Partnering focused role is essential
- Ability to look after all aspects of management accounting
- The ability and confidence to present complex financial information to non-financial staff members
- The ability to show initiative & problem solve, presenting solutions rather than just identifying problems
- Strong costing experience with the ability to value add
- You will have a strong commercial mindset and will have had experience in the preparation of business cases for new products
- You must be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA and will ideally have a background in audit.