The finance business partner will be responsible for joining the company at a critical time when they are looking to develop and implement a new initiative. This role will have responsibility managing the strategic finance and project oversight for this role supporting the product designers, project managers and operations leadership team with viable risk, financial and management information.
Based in C.London this role will put you i the spotlight of the business services future strategy and as the project rolls out you will be a key business partner managing the financial and operational transformation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day engagement with IT, ops and product stakeholders
- Production of insightful, cost, performance and progress reporting on individual project teams
- Oversight on spend and progress and support of project managers to keep the progress on track
- Production of key financial month end information for leadership team
- Systems and process optimisation
- Support the business with UAT and the project looks to roll out
- Key ad hoc analysis providing easily digestible finance information.
This finance business partner would have skills in:
- Excel and SAP systems
- Extensive business partnering
- Experience within a global organisations with complex structures
- Previously supported IT and technology development teams
- Calm under pressure
This role is based out of Birmingham and this finance business partner will be working closely with a lot of the SMT. If you are interested in a role in a business service company then please apply to the link.