A FTSE listed leisure and travel business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join as a finance business partner.
This critical role is responsible for driving the financial and business performance of the Planning and Business development function to achieve its financial and related targets, ensure compliance with all corporate governance requirements and maintain an adequate level of internal control.
Main duties include:
- Business partnering and driving optimal business decisions , liaising with business management and group to support or drive business value activities
- Business Partner lead for the Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting process
- Use insight and analysis to drive optimal business decisions
- Develop plans and actions with the business to achieve strategic objectives through negotiation, knowledge sharing and offering challenging advice
- Use insights to advise on decisions to reduce cost, and increase profit and revenue
- Design and build RFP template for submission to external suppliers. Coordinate and analyse supplier responses and manage negotiations with external suppliers
- Use knowledge of, and insight into, available data, business issues and drivers to advise others on how to generate required reports, analysis and insights
- Support operational business decisions and advise on action to maximise business value, taking into account wider impacts of decisions
- Challenge and support functional leaders to improve performance and manage risks and opportunities
- Ensure all major business decisions are taken with sufficient understanding of their financial consequences
- Communicate annual Finance Plan and Business Plans to the Line
- Ensure effective ongoing control of all capital expenditure projects through the establishment of clear project accountability and ownership
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified either looking for your first move from practice or in a similar role in industry. This is a great chance to join a large finance functions of a global leader with good career opportunities.