A leading sports business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its commercial finance function.
You will be managing revenue and costs in relation to all sponsorship and broadcasting deals as well as the spend associated with the marketing department. A highly analytical and business partnering role.
Main duties include:
- To develop and maintain strong working relationship with budget holders and senior management and be seen as the first line of support to the business on financial matters.
- To interpret and analyse financial and non-financial information, alongside KPIs as part of management reporting
- To provide monthly management information to budget holders, senior management and Boards in accordance with Group timetable and presentation format as required
- To work with the business to produce robust financial forecasts (P&L and cash over various periods) and annual / project budgets that support group strategic requirements in line with the Group timetable
- Provide commercially orientated financial support to budget holders, department heads, SMT and Head of FP&A including support to help them deliver on financial objectives
- To prepare and provide ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis in response to requests from the business including Heads of departments, Senior Management Team, and various Boards as well as contributions to Board papers Supporting the implementation and improvement of financial controls with and by the business including compliance with purchase order process and performance of contract reviews.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA trained with experience in partnering non finance and influencing and challenging them. This is a great chance to work for an iconic leader in the sports industry.