About the role:
A leading education charity are currently seeking to appoint a Finance Business Partner to join their team. This role involves budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, and collaborating with designated schools.
The organisation are offering up to £55k, a generous pension scheme, and excellent benefits. This hybrid role involves 3 days a week in the London based offices.
Key responsibilities include:
- Business partnering to senior stakeholders and budget holders, providing financial reporting and support
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts, balance sheet, control accounts and cash flow management
- Reviewing bacs, credit card, cash and pensions reconciliations, and aged debtor and creditor reports
- Managing audit processes
- Working closely with assigned schools to produce reporting on financial performance, assist with financial risk, and support junior team members
The successful candidate:
- Qualified accountant
- Demonstrable experience in:
- Business partnering
- Financial reporting
- Budgets and forecasts
- Supporting senior level stakeholders
- Engaging with excellent interpersonal skills and a real ability to build solid rapport
- A proactive self-starter, able to manage a demanding workload and manage time effectively
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.