This outstanding insurance company located in Bristol are looking for Finance Lead Analyst to join their team for a 12-month contract.
As a Finance Lead Analyst, you will be required to deliver the below:
- Manage a team of 3 experienced Finance Analysts. You'll ensure their objectives are clear, performance is managed, and they're engaged, supported and developed in order to achieve our business strategy
- Oversee month end accounting for large corporate self-funded trusts / TPAs, including review of draft results, investigation of exceptions, appropriate adjustment and revision of provisions.
- Manage control activity including reconciliation, reporting and analysis of balance sheet accounts, including audit queries.
- provide support for the overall performance reporting, ensuring that all aspects of financial performance are understood and communicated to senior management via presentation at results sign-off meetings and through commercially driven insight and analysis.
- Involvement on projects, new business developments and any regulatory changes that impact our clients. Business solutions will be designed and you'll work alongside IT with system development.
In order to qualify as a Finance Lead Analyst, it is essential to have the below experience:
- Qualified accountant ACCA / CIMA / ACA / overseas equivalent or suitable level of experience to an equivalent level
- Experience of people management, including their personal and professional development
- Technical accounting skills and a good working knowledge/understanding of accounting principles
To Apply click, apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com quoting the reference.