A dynamic and prestigious property investment organisation in London. The business has a wide portfolio of properties, providing a range of quality services. They have acquired over 1.5 million of Sq. Ft of assets across central London. You will work as a Finance Manager reporting directly to the Financial Controller as part of the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a welcoming and growing business.
- Preparation of annual consolidated financial statements
- You will prepare financial data for periodic re-forecasts
- Review of annual subsidiary statutory financial statements produced by accounting service providers
- Take ownership of quarterly consolidated financial reporting, including regular liaison with accounting providers in Luxembourg
- Reviewing and consolidating of reporting unite data
- Development and control of reporting systems
- Analysing of variances
- Preparing reports for external and internal circulation
- Cash flow modelling for the purposes of testing financial banking covenants
- Supporting transaction team with financial analysis
- Other ad hoc duties as required
This position would suit a candidate with strong consolidation skills and someone who has done group reporting.
You must be qualified ACA/ACCA to be considered for this role.
This is an amazing organisation to work for, and a great opportunity to gain valuable experience.
6 months interim assignment, £400pd to £450pd depending on experience