Goodman Masson are recruiting on behalf of a global technology client with their head office based in London who are looking for a Finance Manager on a 6-month interim basis
The role will report into the Accounting Manager responsible for the EMEA region, therefore it is essential that you have experience in EMEA accounting.
- Responsible for the month end close
- Preparation of journals for EMEA entities
- Balance sheet and payroll reconciliations, including resolution of variances
- Reporting schedule for audit preparation
- Support with SOX compliance
- HMRC tax submissions
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified by experience, ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in with EMEA team
- Strong excel
- Proven experience from a multinational business
We have worked with this client for many years and can vouch that they have a good reputation and fantastic company culture.
*To be considered for this position you must have a short notice period.