FMCG & Retail
£275 - £325 per day
6 months ago
I'm currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a retail business working alongside a marketing team.
· The Marketing Finance team are responsible for all business partnering, reporting and planning requirements for the various marketing functions, which include Brand & Creative, Production, Digital Marketing.
· Develop strong and trusted partnerships with a selection of the Heads of Marketing and their teams. Provide analytical and financial support as well as cost control and driving a profit-centric mindset in order to maximise business performance, optimise spend, minimise costs and drive profit.
- Business partnering a number of Marketing budget holders supporting them through the annual planning and reporting process, and with any investment proposals that may arise
- Driving an increased level of insight through in-depth analysis to challenge current assumptions, identify opportunities and deliver business benefit
- Provide accounting expertise to commercial colleagues where required
- Weekly reporting on profitability
- Working closely with Human Resources in order to manage the Marketing Head Office staffing budget ensuring integrity of reported staffing data
- Providing assistance with ad hoc projects and requests (e.g. return on investment appraisals)
- Providing effective decision support across Marketing, building relationships with the wider commercial teams and Leadership Team
- Accountable for meeting agreed performance objectives in line with business competencies and progress areas for personal development
They are looking for someone who is fully qualified, has strong Management Accountant experience and be able to assist with the budget and 3 year plan.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.