Goodman Masson are currently recruiting a Finance Manager for a fast-paced pharmaceutical business near Reading. The Finance Manager will be joining a high-quality and high-performing team and would be working closely with the Group Financial Controller. The Finance Manager would take full responsibility for the financial reporting for one of the business entities and ensure compliance within the Group's policies.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Owning and maintaining the month end process and producing management reports for the Finance Director
- Providing insight and commentary into business performance as well as variance analysis
- Manage year end reports including statutory financial statements in line with IFRS and UK GAAP
- Dealing with queries from the Group's external auditors
- Partnering with different areas of the business both nationally and internationally
The Finance Manager will ideally be ACA qualified (or equivalent) with 2-4 years post qualified experience. They will be a good communicator and with high attention to detail. My client is looking for an ambitious individual who can take responsibility for the business unit's financials.