My client, an innovative international organisation working across Europe and the Americas, is seeking 2 x Finance Managers to join their expanding team in London.
This exciting and growing organisation is looking for newly or recently qualified accountants to join them in two newly created roles. Key duties will include though are not limited to the following:
- Production of month end management accounts
- Preparing variance analysis and commentaries on budgets and forecasts
- Responsibility for a number of key non-finance stakeholders in delivery of quarterly and annual budgets
- Analysis and improvement of month-end processes
Please note that this role is based full-time in London though there may be opportunity to work from European based offices on ad hoc basis.
You will be:
- CCAB Qualified or Equivalent - finalist level, newly qualified or up to 1 years PQE
- Passionate about joining a high-growth business with a strong social cause
- Ability to liaise with non-finance stakeholders including business developers.