A well known multi-site leisure business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of month end activities for a number of business functions and P&L lines
- Building relationships with key stakeholders to support understanding of actuals vs budget
- Identifying reporting efficiencies and improvements
- Providing support for ad-hoc projects as required
Main duties include:
- Month end processing of financials for key business functions
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and presentation to the Finance Leadership Team
- Develop and continuously improve reporting of results and forecasting for business functions to ensure effective performance management at both site and company levels
- Business Partnering with key stakeholders including Budgeting and Forecasting
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a management accounting background. Experience of business partnering would be ideal. Candidates with a multi-site background would be desirable.
You will manage one junior and get exposure to senior stakeholders across the business. The business enjoyed a strong year and continues to grow.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.