I am currently working with an SME Law Firm based in London on a Finance Manager position. The Financial Manager will report directly into the CFO and will have 1 direct reports. The Financial Manager will be a technical position and ensuring that the business adhere to internal and external financial policies.
The responsibilities include:
- Owning and maintaining the month end process and producing management reports for the Finance Director
- Providing insight and commentary into business performance as well as variance analysis
- Manage year end reports including statutory financial statements in line with IFRS and UK GAAP
- Dealing with queries from the Group's external auditors
- Partnering with different areas of the business both nationally and internationally
You must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent) with a real desire to work for a large organisation in a technical role. You will have high attention to detail and a passion for improving and implementing new policies, processes and framework.