Goodman Masson have partnered with a growing Financial services business based in the heart of Central London to assist in their search for a Finance Manager to either join on a temporary basis or temp to perm.
As a group, they embrace technology and use it to leverage and add value to their investments. The team consists of seasoned, self-motivated and capable individuals with years of experience and relationships in advisory and investments, across the markets they operate in.
- Manage day-to-day financial operations including AP/AR for the group and its commercial interests
- Ensure timely monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting to the Board and investors
- Prepare annual statutory accounts liaising with external auditors to managing the audit process
- Support effective lending decisions performing due diligence on prospective client’s financial position
- Ensure the group’s compliance reporting to the FCA (Regdata) is timely and accurate
- Manage applicable government reporting requirements and tax filings (PAYE, VAT, corporation tax, partnership returns, individual tax returns), and coordinate with relevant service providers
- Ensure the timely filing of all statutory accounts and confirmation statements with Companies House
- Process payroll in a timely manner and ensure full compliance (pensions, P11Ds, P60s, P45s etc)
- Maintain appropriate accounting operations especially control systems, policies and procedures
- Stay up to date on relevant changes to accounting legislation to ensure full compliance and best practice
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and accounting software (Quickbooks desirable)
- Attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure
- ‘Can-do’ attitude, solution focused with plenty of initiative, and ability to work in a small team or on own
- Commercial, flexible and entrepreneurial with a naturally inquisitive mindset
- Keen to embrace technological solutions to drive efficiency
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
- Discretion and confidentiality with company and client information
- Solid commercial knowledge of tax, accounting and accounting principles (FRS 102)
- Highly numerate with proven experience working within a Financial Services firm
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA strongly preferred
If you have the required experience listed and you are interested in applying please send your CV to email@example.com.