Goodman Masson are seeking a highly motivated, recently qualified individual to join the finance team at a London-based leading venture capital investor which focuses on technology. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, presenting to board level management, as well as responsible for a range of tasks including production of budgets and forecasts, and dealing with shareholder queries.
- Production of budgets and forecasts for managed funds;
- Production and management of loan stock models and credit control models;
- Production of quarterly management accounts for 2 quoted Venture Capital Trusts and 1 fund;
- Ownership of all accounting of allocated funds;
- Presenting at board level;
- Dealing with shareholder queries.
- Recently qualified ACA (or equivalent);
- Strong academic record with a 2:1 or above at a top university;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong team player with positive outlook;
- High attention to detail and highly numerate.