This outstanding insurance company in Dorking , are looking for a finance operation assistant to join their team for a 3 month contract. As a finance assistant of the Financial Operations' team you will be responsible for banking, purchase ledger, payroll as well as supporting the Financial Projects team.
As a finance Assistance you will be required to deliver the below:
- Create accounting journals for both daily and month-end activities
- Perform month-end reconciliations for operational balance sheet accounts
- Identify cash receipts, completing filter sheets and allocating to policies where relevant.
- Process payments for the Company (BACS, Cheques, Online).
- Perform bank reconciliations, identifying and resolving differences.
- Perform P2P administration on Workday
- Calculate and journal prepayments and accruals
- Upload Workday reports into ADP
- Provide support in running the monthly payroll by ADP processing date
- Upload pension information from Fidelity website into ADP Freedom
In order to qualify as a finance operation assistant, it is essential to have the below experience:
- 1 year minimum work experience in a bank of financial services industry
- Strong numeric skills with a basic understanding of Finance processes and accounting concepts
- Good knowledge of Excel functionality (L2 intermediate)
- "A" level education or equivalent, preferably in Maths and English
To Apply click, apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com quoting the reference.