A leading restaurant chain is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
Main duties include:
- Ownership of bi-annual onerous lease provision and impairment modelling process. Including communication to the CFO, preparation of Audit Committee papers, and extensive work with the Property Director.
- Support on the implementation of IFRS16 for the business from vendor selection for software, through to disclosure in the accounts.
- Assisting external tax advisors with tax accounting (annual and half year) and tax return processes.
- Deconsolidation process and financial statement production for subsidiary annual reporting. Ownership of process improvement around this process.
- Support the preparation of the annual and half year report
- Assist the annual and half year audit process
- Support for monthly consolidation close activities and monthly technical accounting processes
- Review of technical accounting developments under IFRS, ensuring new developments are communicated throughout the Group and embedded into management and statutory reporting as necessary
- Work on projects to implement new accounting and reporting developments and improvement
- Ad hoc projects
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified looking for your first move from practice. Any multi site clients would help.
This role gives you exposure at senior level in an acquisitive business which has several leading brands under its ownership