Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a leading construction firm based in central London for a Financial Accountant. This role is ideal for a part qualified/finalist ACCA/CIMA studier.
- Significant responsibility in the month end close process for the regulated entities
- Accounting of the income statement and balance sheet, ensuring high degree of control and integrity around postings.
- Bank, intercompany and other balance sheet reconciliations.
- Analysis of the trial balance and ledger accounts, including variance and trend analysis and commentaries.
- Key liaison with external auditors for annual/interim audits and preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Accounting and reconciliation of VAT liability.
- Strong A levels, A/B grades
- Part qualified / finalist for accounting qualifications (ACCA, CIMA)
- Excellent IFRS working knowledge
- Heavy Industry experience preferred
- Experience with multi-currency ledger preferable.
- Standard MS Office package and accounting software
- Advanced Excel skills desired
Please click apply if you match the required skillset!