My client is a FTSE listed Oil & Gas business in London who have an impressive asset portfolio and whom have had continued increases in profit and capital investment as they continue to grow.
Owing to this growth they are now seeking the addition of a Finance Analyst who will have a background in Oil & Gas and will be CIMA qualified (or part qualified).
It is imperative that you are experienced with working with financial models, financial metrics and economic analysis.
Reporting into the Head of Corporate Finance, you will carry out financial modelling and analysis as well as preparing presentation materials in support of all corporate finance initiatives and conducting financial due diligence reviews.
This is a highly commercial position in a market leading who offer an unrivalled financial package as well as a fantastic approach to flexible working and work/life balance.
Critical objectives are:
- Provide analytical support to the Corporate Finance Team
- Regularly update the financial planning model: monthly re-forecasts, business scenarios, price sensitivities
- Prepare monthly and quarterly performance reports
- Update the RBL Model for semi-annual re-determinations; carry out sensitivity & scenario analysis to support banking initiatives; provide regular debt capacity forecasts
- Provide analytical support to the wider Corporate Finance team for planning purposes, capital raising initiatives, investor communication
- Support the preparation of presentation material for: management reporting and decision making; external presentations
- Liaise with internal teams to obtain and understand the required inputs for the financial planning model and the RBL Model
- Respond to external parties' due diligence requests and questions and prepare quarterly reports for submission to the credit rating agencies
- Carry out financial due diligence reviews of third party suppliers and JV partners
- Support the Finance team in establishing the case for going concern and viability statement
- Provide support to Asset teams for any potential country or license entry