Goodman Masson are looking to recruit a Financial Controller for a leading Central London based business on Fixed-Term Contract basis.
My client is looking for a Financial Controller who is comfortable dealing with:
- Managing of nine employees covering all aspects of financial accounts; cashier, accounts payable, costing, sales ledger, distributed publishers, royalty management and management accounts
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Reconciliation to management accounts
- Communicating and liaison with external auditors and management of the audit process and supplementary schedules
- Taking full ownership of the balance sheet and review of all balance sheet reconciliations including intercompany settlement
- Preparation of annual tax computations and monthly VAT returns
- Corporation tax for UK companies
- Liaison with PwC tax department and seeking their advice where necessary
- Preparation of management and review of annual budget
- Preparation of review and interpretation of monthly management accounts
- Continuously improve working practises and reports for the team to support changing needs of the business
- Assisting the CFO with commercial decision support
This position would suit someone from a SME background, ideally from a creative or softer sector. You must have strong experience in people management to be successful in this role.
You must be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA to be considered for this role.
This is a fantastic organisation to work for, and a great opportunity to gain valuable experience.
12 -15 months FTC contract, £80k Salary