Unique opportunity to join a leading Asset Manager as a Financial Crime Manager based in London.
As the Financial Crime Manager in London you will support the MLRO in ensuring that the Financial Crime framework across the Group's UK entities is operating effectively.
Key responsibilities include:
- To assist in the design and delivery of policies, processes and procedures relating to combatting financial
- To support the assessment of financial crime risks across the
- Maintain key financial crime related tools and systems, including the country risk
- Resolve exceptions arising from these
- Produce Management Information (MI)
- To provide support to the wider Compliance team in respect of financial crime
- Scope includes Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Countering Terrorist
- Financing, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery & Corruption and Anti-Tax Evasion
- Supporting the continued review and enhancement of the Group's financial crime
- Supporting the delivery and maintenance of the financial crime framework as specified by the U.K. MLRO and senior management of the
The successful candidate in London will have:
- Detailed knowledge of the UK and EU financial crime regulatory regime and requirements
- Experience in carrying out key financial crime activities
- Good knowledge of best practice and associated guidance in asset or wealth management firms and of the systems and controls employed to ensure financial crime risks are mitigated.
- Good commercial awareness and knowledge of the asset or wealth management industry
- Degree level and or professional qualifications relevant to the role.
- Experience of Financial crime frameworks within the asset or wealth management sector.
- Experience working on a major change project in a regulatory context.
- Experience of regulatory visits or thematic reviews in financial crime disciplines.
Competitive salary circa £70k and a good benefits package on offer to the successful Financial Crime Manager based in London.