Goodman Masson are looking for an exceptional Financial Modeller to join an established but still growing global Private Equity institution based in Central London.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in Financial model design, data structuring and relational databases and must be a qualified accountant. The role is very broad and would suit the intellectually curious and creative.
Your key responsibilities:
- Designing financial models and structuring data to facilitate easy analysis and scenario planning in the future
- Building financial models that use both historical data and industry metrics to create insightful forecasts
- Utilising technology, systems, processes to help the business become more efficient
- Use of best practice techniques to be ensuring accurate and robust financial forecasts
- Comfortable creating and explaining analysis for the Board, Regulators, Investors and other stakeholders
- Improving processes to be more robust and accurate
- Experience designing and building multiple large financial models
- Experience in modelling
- Very Advanced Excel, experienced in financial models including macros and VBA
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Automation, process improvement and analytics experience
- Financial Services / Fund experience either from an accounting firm or industry (preferable but not prerequisite)