Goodman Masson are thrilled to be supporting a highly respected philanthropic organisation in their search for an exceptional Financial Planning Analyst to join their dynamic team!
Who would you be working for?
The organisation is dedicated to transforming lives internationally by empowering communities, addressing social challenges, and driving sustainable change. With a strong commitment to making a positive impact, they collaborate with a variety of partners to deliver impactful initiatives centred around education, livelihoods, mental health, and anti-trafficking.
What is the role?
As the Financial Planning Analyst, you will be pivotal in shaping the financial strategies and decision-making processes; communicating financial information across the organisation, shaping financial processes and driving efficiency across the department.
Joining the team based in West London, you would be required to work two day in the office. Main responsibilities:
- Lead the Financial Planning and Analysis function, providing accurate financial support and analysis for effective decision making and planning.
- Serve as the primary finance business partner, managing financial aspects of donor contract management.
- Coordinate the budgeting and forecasting process and enhance financial capacity among program and operational staff.
- Perform financial analysis, including tracking performance against budget and conducting variance analysis.
- Provide valuable insights to senior management on financial modelling, forecasts, and overall financial performance.
- Collaborate with teams to support donor budget development, compliance, and reporting requirements.
What do you need to succeed?
- A full accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience within a charity finance function
- Strong knowledge of grants and donor reporting
- Confident user of Excel and other accounting systems
- Strong communication skills; proven ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.