I'm currently recruiting for a FP&A Manager to join a a multi-site leisure business for 3-6 month contract.
The FP&A Manager will lead responsibility for the delivery of:
* UK& I Territory Financial Planning & Analysis reporting and forecasting processes (three year plan, annual budget, quarterly and other forecasts) for EBITDA, share, capex and cash and the relevant KPIs which drive that performance.
* Business as usual (BAU) versus initiative reporting
* Group FP&A requirements of the UK&I business
Create a high performing team
- Develop and implement plans that ensure the right resources are in place for short and medium term to meet Internal (UK&I) and Group requirements to the required standard - Routine (reporting and forecasts) and anticipated ad hoc requirements
- Develop, and review on a routine basis, a high level succession plan
- Work effectively with key stakeholders to ensure that the team outputs are aligned to business goals and financial objectives.
- Establish positive working relationships with Group Finance in order to influence future demands, smooth approval processes and allow appropriate discussions when internal and Group priorities clash.
Maximise business performance
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge and understanding of business plans (Long Range Plan, budgets and forecasts), and deliver routine reporting to establish performance, opportunities and risks against them (financial drivers and market share). Communicate key issues for management attention.
- Identify business trends and conduct, or instigate, via business partners, further analysis to improve the understanding of factors behind the changes/trends occurring, providing insights and recommendations
- Establish appropriate analysis and reporting on BAU (business as usual) and initiatives with appropriate recognition of market impact versus UK&I business delivery (financial performance and share impact)
Support business innovations and initiatives
- Champion and manage UK&I capital investment approval and reporting processes
- Manage the capex post completion review process ensuring insights are communicated and adopted for similar investment (Post completion reviews to be undertaken by business partners)
- Develop and maintain a successful framework for initiative measurement and the initiative reporting process. Proactively highlight trends to senior business owners and the relevant Finance Business Partners to support the profitable growth of the business
Plan and execute the Long Range Plan, annual budget and quarterly forecast processes
- Deliver and project manage a detailed overall process plan with clear accountabilities (Finance and non finance contributors) and timelines
- In liaison with Head of Film Scheduling, provide Market GBOR and admissions forecasts - steady state and inclusive of other factors (including competition)
- Work with all contributors to ensure that financial drivers of performance / forecasts are understood, BAU versus initiatives contribution is established and management reporting can be aligned
They are looking for candidates who are around 7+ years PQE with experience in senior FP&A roles within multi-site businesses.