A fast-growing pharmaceutical business are recruiting for an FP&A Manager to join on a 1 year fixed term contract paying between £70,000 and £80,000
Reporting to the Director of Finance the FP&A Manager will be responsible for the business Operation analysis and Financial Planning process and will act as an interface between the various internal stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be capable of working in an International and multicultural environment to help drive the success of the company and should be energetic, confident, diplomatic, independent and entrepreneurial.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget in conjunction with other company departments.
- Report on variances from the budget and the reasons for those variances.
- Drive strategically important reporting, analysis and measurement of performance vs defined KPIs
- Drive business operations projects and initiatives internally by collaborating with key internal stakeholders
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to headquarter
Key experience required:
- Experience and understanding of pharma / biotech operations and responsibility for division P&L
- Qualified Accountant with 4+ years PQE
- Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management.
If you are interested in this position then please apply via the link provided and I will give you a call to discuss the role and job specification in more detail.
Look forward to hearing from you.