Goodman Masson are seeking a highly competent, qualified accountant with private equity fund accounting experience (in house, practice or at an administrator), to join a London-based leading European private equity firm with nearly €1bn of investment. You will become a key member of a highly skilled team, with exposure to all aspects the funds including fund reporting and investor relations at a business that has experienced unrivalled growth in the last several years. Candidates applying must have experience in Investran.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Investor relations, onboarding of clients and providing up to date information to investors;
- Responsible for preparing valuation committees;
- End-to-end fund accounting responsibilities;
- Drawdowns and distribution of funds;
- Reporting of investments in portfolio companies;
- Updating the Investran system;
- Review and manage 3rd party accounting;
- Prepare answers to key investor enquiries;
- Monitor, reconcile and process payments for funds and holding companies.
- Experience in private equity or investment management;
- Investran experience is essential;
- ACA / ACCA (or equivalent);
- Experience in various financial foreign structures.