A Global Custodian in London is looking for a Product Manager (VP level) to support the growth and development of their solutions and services across their 'Fund Servicing' vertical. The successful candidate will work with clients to ensure that products are aligned and comprehensible to their needs.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- supporting the product lifecycle from strategic direction through to sales in order to maximise revenue from existing and future solutions
- align client needs and challenges with market trends and product differentiators
- ensuring any service or solution developments are in line with the overarching product strategy
- attending and presenting at industry events
- hosting client meetings around a variety of fund vehicles
- assisting sales teams with client and prospect meetings
To apply for this role you should have the following experience:
- broad funds knowledge with a keen understanding of the development of fund and savings vehicles from both a product and operational perspective
- Experience / knowledge of Tax-Transparent Funds (TTFs), PTF, ETF or IHT funds would be highly desirable
- demonstrable background of building credible business relationships
- knowledge of business strategy development
Please note - you will need to hold the right to work in the UK without restriction for this role.