Our Real Estate and Construction team are representing a large, privately owned luxury hotel owner, manager and developer based in London.
The business has been going through exciting change over the last twelve months and Goodman Masson have been assisting in growing their finance function at all levels. Owing to continued growth, an opportunity now exists for a first time practice leaver to join the business, working for the Group Financial Controller.
As the Group Accountant, you will:
* have a solid academic background
* be ACA trained from either a top tier organisation with leisure and/or real estate experience OR:
* be ACA trained from a smaller practice with hands on accounting experience i.e. accounts prep, VAT
* be a strong team player who wants to make a meaningful contribution to a business as their first move from practice
* have a good technical skill set (knowledge of consolidations useful) with a warm, self-confident and positive personality
This role is the perfect platform for those looking to make the first move from practice. You'll benefit from the mentoring and direction of an exceptional hiring manager, the change agenda in the business in turn offers opportunity, and the business is a leader in their field.