Our client, an International Airline (FTSE 100) based near Heathrow are recruiting for a Group Financial Reporting Accountant for 6 months. You will be responsible for preparation of the Group quarterly reporting pack, Group Annual Report and Accounts. Understanding, consolidating, analysing and communicating financial information relating to the Group, to both internal and external audiences.
- Deliver technical accounting updates on new accounting and financial reporting developments.
- Support on ad hoc corporate or departmental initiatives/projects by providing technical accounting advice to the different stakeholders.
- Preparing impact assessments on changes to accounting standards and developing implementation plans for those impacting the Group.
- Support the Financial Reporting Manager by performing technical research, analysis and drafting technical papers where appropriate on emerging technical accounting issues.
- Preparation and review of FRS 101 financial statements for the Groups subsidiaries
- Produce annual Finance Plan and Business Plans for a number of subsidiaries and departments including the Group's cash flow and balance sheet forecasts.
The successful candidate would have gained experience within top ten accountancy practices and have recent group accountancy experience within a blue chip organisation.