*** 12 month fixed term contracting
*** Paying £55K
A leading Advertising Agency is seeking a Management Accountant to join their finance team. This is a key role within the business, where you will provide business insights and analysis to assist the leadership team understand trends and financial of the business. This role will provide support to the Commercial department as a primary focus.
Reporting to the Manager of Planning and Analysis, you will be responsible for providing commercial acumen and supporting the commercial team. Your main duties will include:
- Month end processes, activities, journals and reporting
- Preparation of management reports
- Leading the monthly Management Accounts cycle and preparation of the Group Management Accounts
- The preparation of detailed reporting to the board, shareholders and banks
- Preparation of quarterly operational and financial KPIs
- Business partnering for specified members of the Senior Management Team
- Key sections of the annual business plans and quarterly forecasts
The client is looking for an ACA candidates who is either newly-qualified looking for their first role into industry, or candidates with up to 1 year of post-qualified experience in management or financial accounting.