A FTSE 100 Technology business is looking for an ACA qualified Group Reporting Manager. The client is looking for someone who has a Big Four background and subsequent post-qualified experience in a Group Reporting role. The Group Reporting Manager will run all of the Group Finance processes across an international remit and manage a team of 3 qualified accountants.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Production of the monthly management accounts, including commentary, reports and graphical analysis
- Consolidation of the Group's strategic plans and budgets
- Producing monthly cash flow / working capital reports and analysis
- Preparing financial analysis supporting the Group's results and responding to analyst/investor questions
- Support the production of the Group's external financial presentations to the market
- Group statutory consolidation on a quarterly basis
- Preparation of the Group's external reporting statements
The ideal candidate will be ACA qualified from a Big Four background. This individual will require strong IFRS technical skills, financial reporting experience and strong communication skills in order to liaise with and challenge a variety of senior stake holders.