A highly successful and rapidly growing multi site leisure business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
The successful candidate will support the Senior Finance Manager in managing all aspects of group
reporting including liaising with auditors and other external advisors as appropriate, as well as
supporting the Finance team and wider business on technical accounting matters.
* Draft interim and year end statutory reporting for the Plc and subsidiaries.
* Support the production of Board and Audit Committee papers
* Work with external company secretarial advisors in relation to Board, Audit Committee and Listing
Technical and month end matters
* Advise the finance team and the wider business on technical accounting matters.
* Draft technical accounting papers
* Monitor and assess the impact of changes to accounting standards and reporting requirements
* Post journals for non-operating costs and balance sheet items.
* Prepare balance sheet reconciliations, including the reconciliation of intercompany balances.
* Be a key contact for the auditors during the year end audit.
* Support the management of month end and the reporting structures within the Workday
* Support the budgeting and forecasting of the balance sheet
* Work with external advisors on other accounting matters such as hedge accounting.
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified looking for your first move from practice or in a similar role. The business continues to grow at pace and is one of the dominant players in the sector.