A FTSE leading retailer is looking to hire an ACA/ACCA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
You will work as part of the team responsible for ensuring financial information is reported timely and accurately across all channels, as well as be proactive in helping to drive finance transformation within the team through identifying opportunities for change to existing processes and ways of working, with a clear objective of optimising the use of systems and automation.
Main duties include:
- Assistance in the preparation and review of the monthly management accounts
- Key liaison with the finance teams across the business to analyse and report on the monthly results, with a particular focus on the Group cash flow, including cash flow and working capital management
- Owner of the Group cash flow model and reporting
- Assisting with the monthly consolidation process
- Assisting in the preparation of the Group Annual and Half Year financial statements, Annual Report and preliminary results announcements to the stock market including detailed review of relevant areas such as cash flow and financial instruments
- Assistance with preparation of Audit Committee papers in relation to any finance issues and judgmental areas
- Act as one of the key points of contact at the manager level with the external audit team at year end, interim and other times during the year
- Liaise with the Investor Relations team to ensure clear and accurate cash flow commentary is presented in the press release, Investor presentation slides and CFO speech, as well as ensuring the integrity of all financial data within the presentation and press release
- Liaise with the Corporate Communications team in respect of providing financial support for the preparation of the front half of the Annual Report and to ensure the integrity of all financial data within the Report
- Assisting with timely resolution of ad hoc queries from Investor relations and external analysts
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified either looking for your first move from practice at manager level or in a similar group finance role.
This is a great chance to join an iconic brand which is performing very strongly in a role where you will gain lots of senior stakeholder exposure.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.