I am delighted to have partnered with a leading housing provider; Silva Homes to assist them in recruiting their new Head of Financial Planning & Treasury.
Silva Homes are a highly successful and award-winning association based in Bracknell; they provide services to over 7,500 homes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and vibrant finance team whilst playing a key role in Silva Homes ongoing growth and development. As the Head of Financial planning & Treasury you will take the lead on the Silva's homes 30+ year business plan and hold responsibility for the treasury function.
As the new Head of Financial Planning and Treasury, you will;
- Be responsible for preparing the Silva homes long term financial business plan in Brixx
- Lead on developing the long-term funding strategy in conjunction with the outputs from the 30-year financial plan.
- Provide support to the development team for the financial appraisal of new developments and regeneration schemes
- You will monitor and provide all loan reporting, covenant and security requirements
- You will provide treasury and cash flow data for financial plan, budget, forecasts, and management accounts
- Support the Executive Director (Finance & Procurement) in managing and optimising the organisation's funding arrangements.
- Help ensure the organisation has sufficient funding in place to achieve its strategic objectives.
- You will liaise with colleagues to assemble cash flow and other treasury data for financial planning and reporting.
The successful applicant will;
- Have experience of preparing long term financial plans within Social Housing or businesses with one of more similarities (e.g. physical asset-based, property development, property maintenance, regulated, charitable etc)
- Have strong digital skills, including experience of specialist finance system Brixx
- Have excellent verbal, written and numerical communication skills
- Have high levels of attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ideally be a CCAB qualified accountant
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious organisation that holds a strong social purpose in an exciting time of development and change.