Interim Head of Commercial Finance, Luxury Retail, £500, 3 month contract.
The role reports to the CFO and has 2 direct reports.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Commercial Finance:
- Leader of Commercial Finance discipline , with a reputation for outstanding partnership, the provision of strategic and timely insight into trends and commercial opportunities and reporting that drives intelligent productivity and growth
- Responsible for providing direction on the development of new reports and models required to support and improve management information
- A trusted adviser to the Executive Team and capable of deputising for the Chief Financial Officer
Trend analysis and reporting
- Ownership of annual budgeting, forecasting and planning process over the course of the financial year, providing in-depth analysis of key channels and business drivers
- Responsible for the delivery of management information (including the preparation of weekly reports and Board packs) designed to inform improvements in business performance and efficiency
- Succession planning, talent mapping and development of the Commercial Finance team.
They are looking for Senior Commercial finance candidates from a retail background. Must be fully qualified around 7-10 years PQE