Head of Property Maintenance
£73,860 per annum + benefits
A leading Housing Association in London is looking for a Head of Property Maintenance to join their Operations Division. The Housing Association owns more than 7000 homes and need a Head of Property Maintenance to manage their contracts and Customer Services.
- To effectively lead, manage and evolve an efficient and effective day to day maintenance service to buildings in a way that is customer focused and offers value for money including voids.
- Contribute to the overall Leadership of Origin as part of the senior managers group including assisting with: developing corporate strategies, determining annual plans and priorities, and supporting achievement of corporate performance objectives.
- Develop working practices within the contract management team that ensures our buildings are well maintained for our customers by ensuring that the day to day repairs service and planned programmes are led by customer feedback while ensuring compliance in all areas.
- Ensure effective data management systems and associated business systems, policies, processes and programmes of work to objectively demonstrate and provide assurance of ongoing statutory and regulatory compliance and the service associated with delivery of the contracts provides a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for overseeing the maximisation of rental income through delivering the end to end lettings and voids process minimising void periods and delivering greater value from void works whilst ensuring a customer centric service with a commercial approach.
- To provide timely and accurate performance reporting and KPI updates to numerous stakeholders
- To lead on ensuring appropriate risk management approaches are in place to effectively manage our property obligations.
- Create a resident focussed culture where resident contact is prioritised and handled effectively and in line with Origin's service standards.
- Create a culture in which staff understand the importance of accurate customer and property data, providing suitable systems for storage and reporting of such data and ensuring compliance with the use of these systems.
- To be responsible for a capital and revenue budget exceeding £6 million.
- Degree in Construction Management or similar equivalent qualification.
- NEBOSH National and General Construction.
- A significant level of knowledge of contract management and delivery of construction contracts.
- An excellent understanding of the drivers for customer satisfaction in repairs and planned contracts.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislative, regulatory and compliance areas relating to property maintenance.
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle for work essential.
To apply please send your CV via the advert or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org