Goodman Masson have partnered with a global bank in their search for an HR Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The role is based in the Northampton office, with hybrid working available.
The role will cover all areas of Records Management, including reviewing policies, procedures and country retention schedules, providing training and awareness, conducting business assessments, leading the team in conformance testing and assurance, as well as providing advice and guidance. The successful individual will also work closely with the Records Management teams in Group CDO and those elsewhere across company.
The ideal candidate will have industry experience in Records Management or Governance functions and where possible experience in setting up or transforming a Records Management or Governance function.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Experience implementing Records Management in an organisation (defining record types, applying retention schedules, monitoring compliance of retrieval, storage and disposal, directing remediation etc.)
- Recent experience of managing large stakeholder relationships and managing change across a Horizontal or outside of vertical boundaries with an ability to handle conflict and influence where there is no consensus
- Attention to detail and desire to actively dig into detail and context. Strong problem solving ability, using data to address new situations and efficiently handle any incidents which may arise
- Ability to communicate complex data and clearly articulate open questions, issues and options. Experience producing high quality presentation and status material for management (including HR ExCo and Group ExCo sub-committees)
- Solid practical project management experience, directing Change activity across multiple stakeholder groups
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Understanding of technology and data/records management within HR
- Ideally experience from another bank or an established blue chip consultancy
If the role sounds of interest to you, please apply.